Tertu TimberRail is a range of high performance, quality, permanent vehicle restraint system. These systems boast the strength and performance of steel, with the look of timber. The Tertu TimberRail offer a natural appearance and are tested to N1, N2 & H2 containment levels, with a variety of working widths from W2 - W7. There are 12 different types of EN1317 Tertu TimberRail available, depending on what containment level is required and where the crash barrier is to be located. All of which are quick and easy to install.
The Tertu TimberRail is the perfect solution for a variety of outdoor locations developments where aesthetics as well as driver safety is important.
- National parks
- Housing developments
- Retail parks
- Preservation areas
- Picnic areas
- Areas of natural outstanding beauty
- Country roads and highways
Standards, Testing & Performance
Tertu TimberRail is tested in accordance with EN1317. Each variation of guardrail barrier is CE rated and ISO 9001 certified.
Containment Levels & Working Width Class
N1 W2, N1 W5, N2 W3, N2 W4, N2 W5, N2 W6, N2 W7, H2 W5
- Bridge parapet and pedestrian parapet options available, where robust safety solutions are required at height
- Handrail extensions options available
- Offers protection of steel barrier with a natural timber appearance, perfect for areas of outstanding natural beauty
- Variety of containment levels, working widths and post spacing options available depending on the location of the project
- Connection suitable with P4 end terminals, motorcyclist protection and pedestrian handrails
- Used with sustainable Douglas fir and can be recycled at end of life
- 10 year timber guarantee
- Pressure treated with environmentally friendly preservatives to enhance the life time beyond 20 years