SECURITY OPERATIVES ROLE
SECURITY OPERATIONS TEAM - SECURITY OPERATIVES ROLES
BG800® TEMPORARY BARRIER, RAPIDLY DEPLOYED, MINIMUM DEFLECTION
Highway Care are seeking skilled installation operatives to work within the security team on internal and external security projects. The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring that their individual tasks are carried out in accordance with client specification; to the agreed programme and required standard of performance.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities
1.To act as a skilled operative within the Security Operations Team at our Ledbury site in Herefordshire
2. To install, maintain and remove security, fencing and barrier systems as directed by the Security Team Supervisor or Site Manager.
3. To attend and understand site briefs and toolbox talks, specific to the current task.
4. Ensuring all individual activities comply to the site-specific safe system of work.
5. To liaise and work with operatives from partner organisations and sub-contractors employed within the same scheme.
6. To maintain and service equipment, components and tools as directed.
7. Ensuring equipment, tools and materials are loaded onto vehicles as directed, prior to commencement of works.
8. Retrieving all equipment, tools and materials on completion of works.
9. Completing any required job cards and documentation as directed.
10. Reporting any defects in vehicles and plant and to monitor safety performance.
11. Will include night work, weekend work and UK and some European travel.
12. To act as part of a professional team to deliver the highest level of customer service on a consistent basis.
Essential skills, competencies, qualifications and behaviours necessary to perform this role
1. Experience in working within teams in a high-risk environment (construction / engineering etc.).
2. Basic knowledge and understanding of Health, Safety and Environmental Legislation and obligations.
3. Team Commitment.
4. Demonstrate an eye for detail and commitment to delivering excellent standards.
5. Excellent organisational skills, professional attitude and approach to work.
Desirable skills and qualifications (Training will be given, so not essential)
1. Current CSCS card and qualification in a relevant industry/skill.
2. Current forklift truck qualification (CAT 70/Moffett).
3. Experience within the security fencing and barrier industry.
If you think you have the necessary skills, experience and enthusiasm for this role then please send your CV and a brief email to: HR@highwaycare.com.
Diversity & Inclusion Notice
Highway Care values a diverse workforce and the contribution each individual makes.
We are committed to promoting inclusivity, equality, and diversity in our policies, practices, and procedures. We believe in treating everyone equally and with the same attention, courtesy and respect regardless of their age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage/civil partnership, pregnancy/maternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation.